• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Anybody here in Middle TN?

Skipper

Any members in Middle Tennessee? I’m building my first airplane. Just curious who’s there. I’m flying a 172 now, and have a shop/strip at the house. I am building a PA-12 clone / Experimental. I’ll definitely be looking for some help here and there.

I'm in Murfreesboro. I'm not a builder so probably can't offer much help in that regard but I'm pretty well versed on where to fly for lunch... :)
There are some Tennessee folks here, I’ve met some I’ve the years. The Lebanon EAA chapter has some really sharp folks too.

Private strip 1 hour drive more or less south of Nashville. I grew up in the Inskip area. My love for aviation started at the Powell STOL port when I was 7.

I'm in Chattanooga. Refurbished a PA-11. Didn't do the covering so no help there. There is a stearman guy in our local chapter who knows a bit about covering. We had a guy in North Georgia who did great covering but I think he is getting out of the business.

My sister has land near Pulaski.

Back