• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

2024 Calendar Photo Submission is Now Open!

I'll start. Not good enough for the calendar but lets get the party started. Also, any photo submitted here will NOT be in the Calendar. Steve likes photos that have not been posted anywhere on media previously,. He likes virgin photos. LOL

IMG_1679.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1679.jpeg
    IMG_1679.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 620
Thanks, Bill! Remember folks - a lot of the photos in the calendar are taking with cell phones - most of which now have amazing cameras!

sj

Steve;

Can you review what the membership level is that entitles us to a calendar, and if we meet that level what action the member needs to do to obtain one?

For the past 20 years folks have received calendars at the $50 level and above. Obviously prices have increased significantly in the last 20 years but I haven't changed how I send them out.

Shipping is the largest cost as I spent well over $20,000 on it this year. It may be that I have to move it to the $75 level for calendars or make some other adjustments. International shipping especially has gone absolutely bonkers.

Thanks!

sj

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

IMG_8194.jpeg

More bling to encourage folks to submit. I love to get the download of all the calendar submissions. Steve has an impossible job every year. We have lots of talented photographers on this site.

Attachments

• IMG_8194.jpeg
    IMG_8194.jpeg
    343.3 KB · Views: 391
AD06DFB9-1EFE-4A4F-ACD3-E64412CB7427.jpeg

Attachments

• 23FEC1AE-B764-457A-B14B-4902E4AD23F8.jpeg
    23FEC1AE-B764-457A-B14B-4902E4AD23F8.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 49
  • AD06DFB9-1EFE-4A4F-ACD3-E64412CB7427.jpeg
    AD06DFB9-1EFE-4A4F-ACD3-E64412CB7427.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 55
Remember: you need to post them to the link above for them to be considered for the calendar. Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

For the past 20 years folks have received calendars at the $50 level and above. Obviously prices have increased significantly in the last 20 years but I haven't changed how I send them out. Shipping is the largest cost as I spent well over $20,000 on it this year. It may be that I have to move it to the $75 level for calendars or make some other adjustments. International shipping especially has gone absolutely bonkers.....

I'd suggest that you send out only one calendar to those at the $50 level.
My second calendar kind of goes to waste, I would give it to a friend but my friends who would appreciate it already have their own.
It wouldn't really save on the shipping costs, but at least the production costs would go down a bit.
You might also add an int'l shipping surcharge for members in other countries.

My second calendar kind of goes to waste, I would give it to a friend but my friends who would appreciate it already have their own.
It wouldn't really save on the shipping costs, but at least the production costs would go down a bit.

I dont completely agree there, i knew nothing of this site 3 yrs ago while starting the rebuild of my squashed pa12, a good buddy (MIKE) gave me a calendar (for my Bday) cause he got two and ive been here ever since, sorry i havent contributed to the form here but will b now, i dont know if u know how a real gold miner is but we had CC!! So wife made me get a darn debit card last yr cause im writing the company checks out wrong, hahahahahahaaa anyways u suppose to pass it on to someone that dont get one to get them to join the group, thats what i have planned for my extra this yr just like Mike did for me. Thanks Mike Osborn!!!

Folks get to pick how many calendars they want to get based on their membership level. This has helped quite a bit. We do have lots of folks to give them away for Christmas presents, etc..

sj

Back