• Folks, some quick guidelines for using the classified section of the forums:

1. Only supporting members can post ads.
    2. Ads will be deleted for expired members.
    3. Ads will be deleted if not updated in 45 days
    4. Please delete your ad when you have sold your item!
    5. Please choose the proper PREFIX - FS or WTB - when posting.

WHEN THE ORIGINAL POSTER MAKES A POST WITH THE WORD "SOLD" WITH ASTERISKS ON EITHER SIDE (LIKE THIS "*SOLD*" ) IN IT ANYWHERE, THE CLASSIFIED AD WILL BE REMOVED WITHIN 24 HOURS OR SO
  • If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

1962/2018 pa18-160

TxAgfisher

East Texas
Built 2018 from Rocky Mtn. fuselage and previous data plate. 580hrs on new AF/SMOH. Lycoming O-320 B2C 160hp, 82/41 Borer or McCatto, Surefly Elec. Ignition, Sutton Exhaust, Thrustline Mod, Airtech Fabric System, Airframes PSTOL flaps, Airframes Alum Lift Struts, FA Dodge ext main gear + safety cables, Acme Gen4 ProSeries via field approval, Airframes 31" ABW & BBW, Cleveland Wheels and Brakes, Steve's Booster, Airframes Tailspring, FA Dodge Extended Baggage, Micro VG's, CubCrafters Headerless Fuel, CubCrafters Panel, CubCrafters Gap Seals, GPS ELT, LED Everything w/MaxPulse. Float ready. Sub 1100lbs

$175k

https://www.barnstormers.com/listing.php?userid=179997

Last edited:
I should have the engine back from an IRAN with a new cam and lifters in about a week.
Good deal, you were able to get all the parts you needed I take it?

As far as that 3x3 gear, I am not a fan. If I was doing nothing but STOL contest it is great but I don't like all that weight on the tail the rest of the time.

Good deal, you were able to get all the parts you needed I take it?

As far as that 3x3 gear, I am not a fan. If I was doing nothing but STOL contest it is great but I don't like all that weight on the tail the rest of the time.

Yes sir, got all the parts.

It’s Atlee 3” ext gear. Not 3x3. I agree on tail tail being heavy on the 3x3 gear. Cubcrafters is maybe the only manufacturer of certified 3x3 gear?

UPDATE: Was able to get my hands on a new set of cylinders so it will be 0 STOH and IRAN. Available late March.

It might be available - PM a number or email address. I had it priced down to fire sale territory trying to keep another airplane but that airplane has since sold.

Back