• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

2018 Super Cub Calendar Cover Chosen!

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
2018 Calendar Cover.jpg

The 2018 Super Cub Calendar Photo was taken by Buck Wyndham of Poplar Grove, Illinois. It is Bill Rusk's Javron cub tied up at Jim's Lake Cabin in Southeast Alaska.

Congratulations and many thanks to Buck and Bill for capturing and sending in this great moment!

The 2018 Calendar Campaign and Membership Drive will start in just a few more days!

sj

Attachments

• 2018 Calendar Cover.jpg
    2018 Calendar Cover.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 6,867
Last edited:
I just renewed, and as I concluded the transaction by sending you some of my avgas money I was informed that no credit card information was stored. I don't care about that, but the important question is; is hat size information saved?

I just renewed, and as I concluded the transaction by sending you some of my avgas money I was informed that no credit card information was stored. I don't care about that, but the important question is; is hat size information saved?

It's on my list to order the full figure hats, but I have not gotten to it yet!

sj

Hat size? easy- lots of us are pinheads, unless you are from texas, then you are half-size!:lol:

Unless you just made the first landing on your airstrip, then you are so bigheaded nothing will fit.:p

Hat size? easy- lots of us are pinheads, unless you are from texas, then you are half-size!:lol:

Unless you just made the first landing on your airstrip, then you are so bigheaded nothing will fit.:p

Getting a big head from your first landing on your airstrip would be a pseudo big head, a pin head pretender, not a true “melon head”. You can find the true melon heads because they are headed in the right direction, will always get a head start, are head and shoulders above the rest, are the head of the house. I am sure you have heard of the million melon march. We obviously need those hats ordered.

Getting a big head from your first landing on your airstrip would be a pseudo big head, a pin head pretender, not a true “melon head”. You can find the true melon heads because they are headed in the right direction, will always get a head start, are head and shoulders above the rest, are the head of the house. I am sure you have heard of the million melon march. We obviously need those hats ordered.

I'm not worthy!:cheers

Huh?

how does he always get them first? He must do some behind the scenes moderation or something... or maybe he maintains Santa's calendar delivery sleigh and gets them in payment:cheers

Is it better than last years?

Steve J: Received my calendars couple of days ago. Excellent! You've outdone your self. Thanks for the effort and quality job. Pete Schoeninger, Wisconsin

Mine arrived today, wow, struck the mother load, thank you Steve and Laura. You guys are awesome.you guys rock ,keep up the fantastic job you are doing

Back