• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Harrison Ford in Plane Crash

Harrison was filming at Pinewood Studios in the UK and wanted to rent an aircraft.

Bob Pooler, who is the UK agent for the Aviat Husky and the Pitts took him for a check flight and sorted him out with the hire of a Husky during the time he was in then UK.

Bob posted that Harrison was an absolutely charming chap and a very able aviator.

He could certainly have had my PA18-150 SuperCub for sure.

Why did he go to the dark side and hire a Husky?

Had a demo ride with Bob Pooler in a 180hp A-1B in the UK in 2005. It was indeed a great bit of kit, only thing that I clocked was that the ailerons were a bit heavy.

Just joking about Harrison going to the dark side in owning a Husky.

Have to say that the great thing about owning a SuperCub is all you wonderful guys on this site, perhaps don't get that with a Husky.

His Jackson Wy. spread is right close to the Afton Husky/Aviat plant, maybe an hour drive, 1/2 hr. flight, kinda makes sense he'd " go Husky". His takeaway in all this brouhaha post crash BS, could be Capt. Sulley calling him " a professional pilot". High praise indeed, and great that the Hudson River Lander went out of his way to stick up for a fellow pilot. Probably hard to remain "normal" once reaching his level of fame and fortune, Mr.Ford seems to have pulled it off, he sure has my support and sympathy. Did a great job all things considered.

Brian Williams says he’s a little banged up after the Harrison Ford plane crash, but he’ll be okay.

Read more: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn! http://whatreallyhappened.com/#ixzz3ThnftVcO

brianwilliamsharrisonfordcrash.jpg

Attachments

• brianwilliamsharrisonfordcrash.jpg
    brianwilliamsharrisonfordcrash.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 283
I have never met the man But anyone that flies a beaver and a husky is welcome at my campfire.

Hope he gets back in the air soon!

Jerry Jacques

Brian Williams says he’s a little banged up after the Harrison Ford plane crash, but he’ll be okay.

Read more: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn! http://whatreallyhappened.com/#ixzz3ThnftVcO

View attachment 19218

I noticed he shaved after copiloting for Mr. Ford in Star Wars!

The fact that he likes rag and tube singles tells you something about the guy, Add in the DHC and you got a guy that would be right at home with most of us STOL addicts.

Maybe he will stop in and visit more of us, and pose in his SC.ORG hat

Any one have any updates on Mr Ford? My thoughts and prayers are with him.

According to the news ---Mr. Ford has been released from hospital---good news---perhaps he can return to see those beautiful Wyoming Tetons soon !!!

Back