Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Tail Link - Liner

  1. #1
    D.A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Free America
    Post Thanks / Like

    Tail Link - Liner

    My Parts Manual calls out the "Link" as part number 14180-02. I did an internet search of the P/N expecting to find numerous options to buy but there was NOTHING popping up. I finally brought up Univair's website and searched the number and their own unique number came up for it. I also searched their site for the 86062-80 Liner and noticed their's is un-drilled. Is that how the liner tube comes, un-drilled?
    So, my question is, where do y'all recommend that I buy the link and liner and is there another P/N that I'm unaware of (Not shown in the Parts Manual)?
    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    flybynite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Eagan, Minnesota
    Post Thanks / Like
    The liner is precision ground and chromed. Univair or Dakota Cub.
    If Experimental, try Javron.

    They come undrilled.
    Thanks D.A. thanked for this post

  3. #3
    Steve Pierce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Graham, TX
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the stabs were hand drilled on the airplane.
    Steve Pierce

    Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.
    Will Rogers
    Likes D.A. liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Horizontal liner tube set
    By Kodiakmack in forum Parts and Pieces
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2023, 05:23 PM
  2. Longeron liner source
    By danal in forum Experimental Cubs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2017, 01:59 PM
  3. Liner tube
    By Skip in forum Cafe Supercub
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 02:43 AM



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts