• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Start Button Recommendations?

Sure! Its the farthest clockwise position on a key switch!

If you don't go that route, get the 'real' push button from the Piper catalog. The imitations are scary low quality. If weather is an issue, get a push button switch for a tractor, that has the rubber boot over it.

Web

https://bandc.com/product/starter-push-button-switch/
[FONT=&quot]
S895.jpg

[h=1]Starter Push-Button Switch[/h][FONT=&quot]PART #:[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]S895[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PRICE: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]$22.00[/FONT]

S895

Quantity
Add to cart

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Product Details

[FONT=&quot]OVERVIEW[/FONT]
This push-button switch is perfect for systems where toggle switches replace the OFF-L-R-BOTH-START rotary keyswitch. Supplied by B&C with a matching deep-guard bezel to reduce the chances of inadvertent operation. Features a positive-feel action, with zinc mounting bushing, silver-plated brass internal contacts, and silver-plated copper terminals. Solder connection.

[/FONT]

Goes without saying. I see people do all kinds of stuff. When you push the button and it keeps going out the back side and the starter is still turning and the engine started you gotta be quick especially when you are in the back seat and the FAA test pilot in the front seat doesn't know WTF. From personal experience.

Twice, I’ve pushed that $);@&? Piper push button through the panel. And yes, the starter keeps on turning. I have a key start now.

Jim

Goes without saying. I see people do all kinds of stuff. When you push the button and it keeps going out the back side and the starter is still turning and the engine started you gotta be quick especially when you are in the back seat and the FAA test pilot in the front seat doesn't know WTF. From personal experience.

That's one reason why I like a master relay on the battery instead of the original battery circuit.

Web

Back