• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Miracles do happen

cubdrvr

SPONSOR
YKN(mother city of the dakotas)
An accomplishment that I can only describe as a miracle of sorts. A sc.org member, gracious host, and known to many of us old timers has, against all betting odds, managed to disassemble a perfectly good aircraft and then reassemble it in the course of only about 10 years. What can I say except Congratulations !!!!!

Well, This old timer will add my congratulations to yours!! But this old timer needs more clues to figure out which old timer you are talking about.:confused:

An accomplishment that I can only describe as a miracle of sorts. A sc.org member, gracious host, and known to many of us old timers has, against all betting odds, managed to disassemble a perfectly good aircraft and then reassemble it in the course of only about 10 years. What can I say except Congratulations !!!!!
I know it wasn't you cause I saw your Cub together about 8 years ago and my phone hasn't rung much. ;) Congrats to who ever it is. I know how it is.

I think the guy almost won the " lean mean killing machine" trophy for trying to run over a poor helpless bunny at the Jersey Lilly one year except for one disqualifying attribute. (Lean)

Last edited:
jerseylilly.jpg

You mean THIS Jersey Lilly? :)

Attachments

• jerseylilly.jpg
    jerseylilly.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 286
It was somebody's 50th birthday party as I recall... I have some other pictures, but I'm keeping those in case he runs for office :lol:

sj

That would be lthe least of my worries if I ever ran for office.

And you notice the guys with the biggest grins are standing right behind the girls

We better concentrate on that airplane Dave T is talking about before someone gets in trouble!!

Back