• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Looking for O-320 Major OH Gasket Set

TxAgfisher

East Texas
Does anyone have one sitting in their shop/hangar? None of the usual suspects have one on hand.

P/N is 69371-1 or SL69371-1 or even AEL32360.

Thanks!

If you are just changing cam and lifters you don't need an entire gasket kit. Nose seal, cylinder base o'rings, intake, exhaust, oil sump, accessory case and mag gaskets.

If you are just changing cam and lifters you don't need an entire gasket kit. Nose seal, cylinder base o'rings, intake, exhaust, oil sump, accessory case and mag gaskets.

Steve, you have a recommendation on anyone to do the work? Appreciate the info!

They are all backed up in China. Nobody has them. I'm #2 in line for the first sets designated for Aircraft Specialties. They were slated to arrive for Christmas, now pushed back to late February. Much longer than that and I'll put the engine together with the old O-rings and the gaskets I have on hand.

Last edited:
After Steve's advice all I now lack is the nose seal/crankshaft oil seal P/N LW-13792.

Appreciate all the help.

Last edited:
I've got several of the split seals if you want one of them. Tom just got into the nose seal thing here last week and used my last one and found out the shortage when he went to order a replacement.

I've got several of the split seals if you want one of them. Tom just got into the nose seal thing here last week and used my last one and found out the shortage when he went to order a replacement.

Steve, is there any functional difference other than it being split presumably with a spring inside of it?

Spruce said they should be shipping it on Feb 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back