• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Montana Aviation Conference 2023

mvivion

SPONSOR
Bozeman,MT
Folks,

Please consider joining us at the Montana Aviation Conference 2023! The Conference will be held in Billings, Montana March 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, 2023 at the Billings Hotel and Convention Center.

We have a great slate of speakers, including a regular or two from this site....one of whom will be the one and only Bill Rusk! Bill will present two programs: One on building his Experimental Super Cub, the other describing flying to and visiting the Forest Service Cabins in South East Alaska.

Richard McSpadden of the AOPA Air Safety Foundation will also be a presenter. Richard has been spending significant time in summers lately in Montana and Idaho in his Super Cub. Some of you have doubtless met him at some backcountry strips.

You can register online or via telephone for the Conference at: https://mdt.mt.gov/aviation/conference.aspx There is a reference on that site to contact the Conference Hotel for the Conference Rate, which is a great rate!

Lots of activities, including displays, meals, presentations, an airport social with airplanes to ogle, and on and on.....!

Come join us! If you're interested as an exhibitor, that same link above will get you set up as well.

See you there!

MTV

I might be able to make that. I love the Montana gathering.

Sent from my iPad using SuperCub.Org

I am all registered and signed up for the conference. If going you need to make the hotel reservation prior to Feb 1st to get the conference rate. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

1D68A148-65E0-4BF2-B159-4B62460CA47C.jpeg

Attachments

• 1D68A148-65E0-4BF2-B159-4B62460CA47C.jpeg
    1D68A148-65E0-4BF2-B159-4B62460CA47C.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 51
This conference is always a great one. It was the inspiration for the Great MN Aviation Gathering, and one that is unique in that it is held concurrently with the IA recertification. Pilots can attend the IA presentations (spark plugs, engine oil, etc) and vice versa. Awesome exhibitors. Great aviation people in attendance. I won’t be there this year, but hope you will be! Use it as a prep for the Great Minnesota Aviation Gathering May 19, 2023!

Randyh

Back