• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Bushwheel Bill is Down But Not Out!

WindOnHisNose

BENEFACTOR
Lino Lakes MN (MY18)
I spoke to Dianna Duncan an hour ago and Bill had a complication from a procedure a few days ago and needed some medical attention, subsequently being admitted to the hospital. He is resting comfortably now, will be in for a few days. They expect a full recovery, and Dianna is tickled with the medical care he is receiving. She has had many inquiries and asked me to post this and to provide updates, so as to minimize the number of times she has to "splain things".

We all greatly love and respect this fella. Some well-wishes from his friends here on Supercub.org will be greatly appreciated!

Randy

Bill and Diana…..Two of the finest people I know. God is with you, and many are praying. We want to see you well and living life again soon. Get well soon Bill. Thanks to Diana the caregiver too.

You guys are the best. I look forward to seeing you in the Idaho backcountry this summer

God Bless you both

Bill

Bill got released from the hospital yesterday. Rest and relaxation is in order I believe but I know Bill. ;)

Back