• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Who did Don Lee piss off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great example of a government department that doesn't have to answer to ANYONE out of control. Remind you of our FBI and CIA at all ?????
Don has likely done something that has upset someone within the FAA so now " just because they can" they are going to lean on him , hard. But they can hide behind the " some may not be safe" corner and see how everyone is swollowing all this. Don probably knows more about safely flying in Bush Alaska than the whole of the Anchorage office does, in real world terms. But now it's obvious they are wielding their power. Same as if you or I ask for some simple F/A , NOPE, like the 'soup nazi' nothing for you today.......
I am guessing it's a personal thing and they are now going
way off the deep end to burn him hard. I am frankly surprised they are only going back to 2018 it's a miracle
they haven't gone all the way to his earlier years!
This is a perfect example of how bad the government can get with no checks or balances. BAD.
But all they have to do is bring out the " safety card" and ride that off into the sunset.
Welcome to the NEW America........how do you like it ??

Least we not forget they pulled this exact same stunt to a longtime CFI down in Florida, and he got so worked up over the humiliation of it that he committed suicide because of what they did to him. Horrible stuff for sure.

Similar thing happened in Vermont not too long ago, cancelled long time CFI/DPE who actually taught people to fly. Of course, cancelled by FAA staff that never really learned aviator skills...

It's more and more like social media. I posted a video of a T6 performing a large and smooth barrel roll over a year ago, and yesterday someone that claims to be a "Sport Aviation accident investigator", Chief Flying Instructor-Pilot Examiner", Flying School Registration Examiner", and "Aviation English Teacher" commented...."Is the guy still alive. A little reckless".

I have no idea what all the titles mean other than he sits in his armchair critiquing others, but those that can't.... seem to find fault with others that can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back