• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

New FAA AD Search System

180_jeff

Has anyone had any luck with the new FAA "Dynamic Regulatory System", which replaced the old AD search site? Seems to me this is a huge step backwards.

I use it almost every day. (I dont work for the FAA) I did not like it at first but it's growing on me. The biggest problem I run into is all of the websites out there that are linked to the old FAA site.

I’ve not had much luck with it. I’ve not been able to get to the STC database. Does anyone have a link that works?

I have had some luck with it. Getting there is a guessing game, and when I finally get the text up I cannot remember the sequence of steps I took.

In almost all computer access stuff it seems that the improvements are more difficult to deal with. I am having problems with hotmail - they stack my e-mails making it almost impossible to find the older stuff.

Don’t worry, they are promoting safety. I used it to search stc’s and tcds. You type in 1a2 and the pa-18 tcds doesn’t come up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use airrresearch.com. Been with them for many years and no price increase since as long as I renew every year. Always up to date and easy to use.

I use airrresearch.com. Been with them for many years and no price increase since as long as I renew every year. Always up to date and easy to use.

That is like $700/year! I am not a shop, just a mega-hobbyist. Not going to happen. Is there a free system out there? This stuff (ADs, TCDS, etc.) is all public data. Just need a user interface.

Last edited:
That is like $700/year! I am not a shop, just a mega-hobbyist. Not going to happen. Is there a free system out there? This stuff (ADs, TCDS, etc.) is all public data. Just need a user interface.
I paid less than half that but I understand where you’re coming from

I know a guy who borrows a subscribers name/password. :anon

I’d like to remind everyone, before the RGL, we had to buy all this stuff from the government printing office in hard copy. Yeah, I liked the RGL, but DRS is still better than paper we have to buy. I also subscribe to TData Avent. Lots of places I go don’t have internet or cell service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used it to search stc’s and tcds. You type in 1a2 and the pa-18 tcds doesn’t come up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had to use it a bunch so far this fall. At first I hated it. But slowly finding some of the benefits.

I did notice they have screw up some of the TCs tho, or just made certain ones hard to find. .

Attachments

• murphys-military-law-1.png
    murphys-military-law-1.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 55
Back