• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Spurwink Pancake flyin Sunday July 10

Scouter

SPONSOR
Exeter Maine
This is one of the premier flyins of the summer in Maine
Spurwink is out on cape Elizabeth right on the coast
Airspace gets really busy, it lies under they Portland c space
See you there!

jim

The FAA will probably be there like the times I have been there, not really a problem the times I have been there but probably not the time for “fly-by’ s” or such. Awesome fly-in. Have fun, wish I could make it this year.

Yes the FAA is always there. Pity the fools that don’t keep that in mind, right Tyson? [emoji849]🤦[emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

Yep. At the very least call out a go around on the radio, not a low approach
The Portland FSDO guy who does the "ATC" doesn't have much tolerance for the flat hat pass cutting the grass
ie mr Tysons chat
Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org[/QUOTE]

The FAA will probably be there like the times I have been there, not really a problem the times I have been there but probably not the time for “fly-by’ s” or such. Awesome fly-in. Have fun, wish I could make it this year.
kurt get an overnight in Portland I'll come pick you up. You'll have to lower your standards to ride in the Carbon Cub.
jim

bring the battery powered clippers---we`ll go SHEAR the sheep afterwards---LOL---Capt Cub

kurt get an overnight in Portland I'll come pick you up. You'll have to lower your standards to ride in the Carbon Cub.
jim

Lower my standards? That would’t be lowering standards. I would be honored to fly with you anytime, anywhere in almost anything (its gotta be safe). Thanks for the invite Jim but cant make it this year. I have great memories of Spurwink in the Stearman and Widgeon. Have fun today!

Kurt

Last edited:
Spurwink has gotten gone from “meh” to “let me outta here”.

Thankfully the real reason to go there is just a channel hop away.

IMG_0687.JPG

IMG_0692.JPG

IMG_0704.JPG

IMG_0708.JPG

IMG_0705.JPG

IMG_0707.JPG

IMG_0697.JPG

Transmitted from my FlightPhone on fingers… [emoji849]

Attachments

• IMG_0687.JPG
    IMG_0687.JPG
    338.4 KB · Views: 71