• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Float charter

nbills77

FRIEND
Kansas City
Me and two others are looking for a float charter from ANC down to Moose Pass in August. It would be a round trip. Looking for some options. Any help please PM me.

The odds of completing that charter on your schedule are poor. BTDT. Rent a car - great scenery, stop anywhere, take a side trip, etc. And it's cheaper.

The odds of completing that charter on your schedule are poor. BTDT. Rent a car - great scenery, stop anywhere, take a side trip, etc. And it's cheaper.

Agree on the car. Stop in Whittier on the way, and maybe head down to Seward then back up - unless you have done all that before.

sj

I've driven that road to Seward, it's 2 lanes. The motor homes keep the speed down, patience is required.

Me and two others are looking for a float charter from ANC down to Moose Pass in August. It would be a round trip. Looking for some options. Any help please PM me.

Why do you need to fly? Are you training at Vern’s? If so, rent a car. You’ll appreciate it to get around.

Back