• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

PA-12 Dual required for insurance

seancrotty

Saratoga Springs, NY
My aircraft is ready now in KFBL. The two CFI’s that had reached out previously are both busy between now and the 5th when I want to pick it up. No hourly specification - just a requirement for transition training and a sign off from a CFI - I had a Stinson 108 for a few years and about 100 TW hours. If anyone is in the area of KFBL who might be able to meet there on the 5th or 6th - and or anyone available anywhere else in FL or the MN area - I’ll have a rental out of MSP and could drive to someone as early as the 2nd or 3rd, please reach out.

Sean

My aircraft is ready now in KFBL. The two CFI’s that had reached out previously are both busy between now and the 5th when I want to pick it up. No hourly specification - just a requirement for transition training and a sign off from a CFI - I had a Stinson 108 for a few years and about 100 TW hours. If anyone is in the area of KFBL who might be able to meet there on the 5th or 6th - and or anyone available anywhere else in FL or the MN area - I’ll have a rental out of MSP and could drive to someone as early as the 2nd or 3rd, please reach out.

Sean

Sean - call Mike Wiskus at West Metro aviation in Buffalo, MN. He might know somebody. (763) 682-1516

sj

Try this place South of MSP. They have a -12 in their rental/instruction fleet.

stantonairfield.com

You could also try calling the folks at Stanton Airfield, KSYN. They are only 25miles from Faribault and offer tailwheel instruction in among other aircraft, their own PA 12 and PA11. If they are unable to meet you to fly in yours, you would likely be able to satisfy your requirements with them. These are all nice people and its a great location to fly as well. Best of Luck

www.stantonairfield.com

Thanks everyone I sent them an email and will call in the morning. I really appreciate the support. Looks like a great place to work things out and it has the same engine as mine!

I may have some time on Saturday.... I'm in the twin cities...

Try the fellas at Stanton first and let me know if you get in a bind.

Back