• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

o320 18840 cam upgrade?

tundra_flyer

I was reading some older threads about putting a 18840 cam in an older o320-a1a. How can I tell if this modification has already been done to my case (no logs, splitting case to inspect for certified install)

I haven't split the case yet but I am about to order a 18840 and need to know who can modify it to accept it, if its still being done, not sure what it entails.

If your engine currently has the 2 piece cam, your going to have to machine the accessory housing to allow the 1 piece cam to fit. I did this on a 360 a little while ago. Google “one piece cam site:supercub.org”

If your engine currently has the 2 piece cam, your going to have to machine the accessory housing to allow the 1 piece cam to fit. I did this on a 360 a little while ago. Google “one piece cam site:supercub.org”
Thanks.

Can the newer o320 case designed for that cam fit, or is them updating it the only option.

Is this an acceptable mod for the o290d2 case? I believe it’s the same cam profile.

Last edited:
Back