• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Event Details & Questionnaire: Johnson Creek (3U2) Super Cub Fly-In June 16th-19th, 2022

FdxLou

BENEFACTOR
Canton, GA
Thank you for your interest in attending the 2022 Johnson Creek Super Cub Fly-In.
Please take a moment to
complete the questionnaire and help us plan for the 2 catered dinners being offered on Friday & Saturday evening. (YP Corner Cafe)

Approx. cost PER dinner will be $25/per person.
In addition, we will be collecting a one time suggested donation of $10/per person to offset the cost of firewood.
*** Cash only please. ***

Questionnaire:

1. Number attending the 2022 Johnson Creek Super Cub Fly-In?

2. How many in your airplane will be joining us for dinner on Friday, June 17, 2022?

3. How many in your airplane will be joining us for dinner on Saturday, June 18, 2022?

*** PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR RESPONSES ***

=======================================================================

Please review the Recommended SOP for Johnson Creek (3U2) before arriving:

https://itd.idaho.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/JohnsonCreek_SOP_Aero.pdf

1 person attending the fly-in and same for both dinners.

Thank you for putting this together!

Robert

Thank you for your interest in attending the 2022 Johnson Creek Super Cub Fly-In.
Please take a moment to
complete the questionnaire and help us plan for the 2 catered dinners being offered on Friday & Saturday evening. (YP Corner Cafe)

In addition, we will be collecting a one time suggested donation of $10/per person to offset the cost of firewood.

Questionnaire:

2. How many in your airplane will be joining us for dinner on Friday, June 17, 2022?

3. How many in your airplane will be joining us for dinner on Saturday, June 18, 2022?

Hi Lou. Thank you for honchoing this! I plan on attending. Just 1 for for both dinners.

Please take a moment to

Questionnaire:

Hi Lou. Chip Mather here. Thank you for honchoing this! I plan on attending. Just 1 for for both dinners.

We usually show up

Sky Wagon. Will bring 2 for the fly in, Jay and Carol.
1 for both dinners,, Carol will attend, but not be eating .

Last edited:
Hey Folks....
If you are planning to come to Johnson Creek in June for this Fly In, please fill out the questionnaire at the beginning of this thread. We all understand that things may change going forward.
Thanks
Lou

1. 1
2. 1
3. 1
I am also a newbie to this fly-in I will be flying in with Tom aka (Streetreamer) flight of two cubs. Also looking forward to this event.

Hi, One Super Cub, one person and I will be attending dinner both nights. Thanks, Keith Anderson

Lou

I am looking to be there on my 6 week return trip from Alaska, Friday Saturday, one person.

Doug

Hi, One Super Cub, one person and I will be attending dinner both nights. Thanks, Keith Anderson
So Keith, forgive my ignorance , but it appears you may be referring to you (I) and one additional person for a total of 4 dinners? Yes or no? Thanks,
Lou

I plan on going if work let’s me. I’m on disability for a few more weeks and will miss June schedule bidding. Not sure when I will go to Requal in the ATL.

Jake

Sent from my iPad using SuperCub.Org

Event Details & Questionnaire: Johnson Creek (3U2) Super Cub Fly-In June 16th-19th, 2022

Count me in for Friday dinner.
Maybe 2 persons in 1 Cessna.
Not sure when Joanne is joining me in June.

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

Sorry Lou, I should have put in one more comma. It will be just me for both nights, so two dinners total. Thanks

Back