Thanks Thanks:  0
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Experimental PA-18 project for sale

  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SE Montana
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like

    Experimental PA-18 project for sale

    No time to finish! Fuselage 97% complete, mostly stock. My plan was for a lightweight, simple, no frills cub. O SMOH O-290D, tailfeathers, landing gear, torque tube, lots of parts all included. $22k obo. Completed, 16 rib covered wings also available for $19k. Would consider selling major components separately, as well. Would also consider hiring someone to finish.
    Likes Hardtailjohn, grbreen, gisli, Nolan liked this post

  2. #2
    mvivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bozeman,MT
    Posts
    12,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1934A View Post
    No time to finish! Fuselage 97% complete, mostly stock. My plan was for a lightweight, simple, no frills cub. O SMOH O-290D, tailfeathers, landing gear, torque tube, lots of parts all included. $22k obo. Completed, 16 rib covered wings also available for $19k. Would consider selling major components separately, as well. Would also consider hiring someone to finish.
    Where??

    MTV

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SE Montana
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    SE corner of MT

  4. #4
    DJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bolivia
    Posts
    406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scratch built fuselage?

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using SuperCub.Org mobile app
    The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands. Psalms 19:1

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SE Montana
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Javron tail section, piper cockpit

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Northern Maine
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    1934A is this still for sale? I am looking for exp 18 project!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SE Montana
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
    1934A is this still for sale? I am looking for exp 18 project!
    Andy, sent you a PM

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, is this still forsale?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, is it still for sale? Thanks

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SE Montana
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanePhil View Post
    Hello, is it still for sale? Thanks
    It is still for sale

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you could send me pictures and more info I’d be grateful. Planephil@hotmail.com

  12. #12

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SE Montana
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanePhil View Post
    If you could send me pictures and more info I’d be grateful. Planephil@hotmail.com
    Email sent

Similar Threads

  1. experimental: Tell me about your project...
    By RYAN_WINGS in forum Experimental Cubs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 11:25 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •