• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Beaver Hangar

They will be. I’ll have to call ground just to get the beaver out the hangar. The wing will be 10 feet into their controlled airspace when it’s on the apron. Cub is no problem. There will be no apartment. That is not acceptable here. There will be a very nice aircrew quarters and flight planning room.

Exactly! Aircrew quarters for transient pilots and crew.

Looks like a great place to be, keep progress updated!

I don't mean to be a contrarian, but that doesn't appear to be an efficient use of real estate. Would it not be more efficient if it had been placed closer to the hangar behind it, which would have provided you with more ramp space? And no need to call the tower to pull the plane out of the hangar?

What the heck Joey!? I bought that headset from you and you’ve already forgot me? I’d tell you to stop in Amarillo and I buy you a tank of gas for a ride but I’m not sure I could afford that. How about I buy you a steak for a ride;-) All Pierce has to offer is BBQ or Dairy Queen. I’d just fly on if I was you:p

What the heck Joey!? I bought that headset from you and you’ve already forgot me? I’d tell you to stop in Amarillo and I buy you a tank of gas for a ride but I’m not sure I could afford that. How about I buy you a steak for a ride;-) All Pierce has to offer is BBQ or Dairy Queen. I’d just fly on if I was you:p

Everyone forgets that outlaw from the panhandle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could never forget you Kevin, but BBQ and strawberry blizzards from the DQ pull hard on my heart strings.

Everyone forgets that outlaw from the panhandle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ll let y’all fight my battle and bombard the detractors with field approvals and plastic props and once they finally wave the white flag I’ll be back to remind them;-)

That does look awesome. No worries about no apartment....I will just sleep in the Beaver....silly sj.

After Pierces swing though VBT!

cafi

4FA5BC43-1703-43D0-BE8F-AAC5A454BC2B.jpegTrying to pour the apron this coming week. That’s gonna just about do it.

Attachments

• 4FA5BC43-1703-43D0-BE8F-AAC5A454BC2B.jpeg
    4FA5BC43-1703-43D0-BE8F-AAC5A454BC2B.jpeg
    360.3 KB · Views: 117
811290B1-6E3F-4C6B-8E75-1C33E04BBF8A.jpgCub got it’s spot today. “Nobody puts baby in the corner.”

Attachments

• 811290B1-6E3F-4C6B-8E75-1C33E04BBF8A.jpg
    811290B1-6E3F-4C6B-8E75-1C33E04BBF8A.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Very nice, I love the overhang for parking on the side of the hangar. Keep the pictures coming.

Kurt

Back