• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Here's to 20 Years My Friends

Not sure when I joined, but being cheap, I guess it was a number of years after I first started sifting through it.
A special thanks to Steve Pierce, Mike and Web for their advise and of course the enabler, SJ.
I've mentioned before, it was their advise that gave me the confidence to tinker on our Cub, and then go and and get a license. (LAME in this country)
One day, I hope to make it across the other side of the world and meet some of you.

Cheers, Steve.

Bill is spot on about changing lives, ……

Friendships for life formed at every corner of the earth.

Life changed. Life enriched. Incredible people willing to help, just because.

I cherish the relationships that are now trees, grown from SuperCub.Org seeds.

Transmitted from my FlightPhone on fingers… [emoji849]

I'm pretty new here but I've definitely learned a ton from this forum. Despite occasional disagreements on here I'm proud to be a member and only hope I can contribute as much as I take away from the incredibly smart and talented members here. Here's to 20 more years and more after that!

Been here since 2/06. What a great bunch of people and friendships I’ve made, all because of sc.org. Thanks SJ. I couldn’t have imagined the mischief Ive got into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since 2002 I think, and yes coffee & .org first thing.
Changed my life, simply awesome.
Thank you SJ and those who contribute.

Wow 20 years. I have only been a member for 2 years and have learned sooooo much. Hard to fathom 20 years of knowledge loosed-on one sight. I wonder how many AP combined years are represented on supercub.org?

Thanks Steve, this group changed my life quite a bit. Here’s to 20 more.

Sent from my iPad using SuperCub.Org

This weekend some SC.org guys really showed me why this site is so important. A couple of members I met through here and in person at the WAD sent me and the wife pictures. The pictures were simple ski tracks on lakes back east where they live, only the ski tracks were in the shape of a ribbon.

We have not been secretive, but not broadcasted her breast cancer diagnosis in October. My wife Lyn is very private, stoic and an introvert. Some here have known and been my counselors, advisors, and friends. It is hard to watch loved ones go through this.

Last week was a particularly terrible week. I needed to be home with Lyn pretty much 24/7 to assist. Only the last couple of days has it gotten better.

Over the weekend a couple guys went flying, and wanted us to know they were here in spirit, and took the time to make snow ribbons, photograph it, and send photos. It brought much needed smiles!

it was Lyn that signed me up to SC.org and choose the AKTANGO58 name, (my 135 call sign with AK in front). Few of you have actually met her, but when you do you will understand I married WAY up. The pilots that sent the pictures have not met her- but wanted her to know they care.

Thank you Supercub.org. This is just my little story, there are more and bigger ones out there for sure. Everyone's support for fellow aviation folks is irreplaceable.

This weekend some SC.org guys really showed me why this site is so important. A couple of members I met through here and in person at the WAD sent me and the wife pictures. The pictures were simple ski tracks on lakes back east where they live, only the ski tracks were in the shape of a ribbon.

We have not been secretive, but not broadcasted her breast cancer diagnosis in October. My wife Lyn is very private, stoic and an introvert. Some here have known and been my counselors, advisors, and friends. It is hard to watch loved ones go through this.

Last week was a particularly terrible week. I needed to be home with Lyn pretty much 24/7 to assist. Only the last couple of days has it gotten better.

Over the weekend a couple guys went flying, and wanted us to know they were here in spirit, and took the time to make snow ribbons, photograph it, and send photos. It brought much needed smiles!

it was Lyn that signed me up to SC.org and choose the AKTANGO58 name, (my 135 call sign with AK in front). Few of you have actually met her, but when you do you will understand I married WAY up. The pilots that sent the pictures have not met her- but wanted her to know they care.

Thank you Supercub.org. This is just my little story, there are more and bigger ones out there for sure. Everyone's support for fellow aviation folks is irreplaceable.

Damn man, had no idea. Please give her our best, and you take care of yourself too.

SJ: 20 years - a rush, and quite a run. I remember thinking when it moved from that unmentioned site to SC.Org: well, if it can make it 6 months he's got a chance . . .

Well done.

Congrats Steve, members, and lurkers! I couldn't have done my project without ya! Great community. 11 years on my Cub now!

I'm a late comer, 10 years ago. Want to thank you and the rest of the group for accepting and putting up with an old (I mean really old) Rans flyer. Been to many fly-ins but nothing compares to New Holstein.

Thanks Steve and Laura
Arnold

Back