• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Air Fryer Pizza

flagold

Abbeville, Alabama
1. Old El Paso Tortillas in appropriate size. I'm using a Cuisinart TOA-60 that takes up to 14" (Large) These do make a difference, the higher fat content makes them air fry crisp when just browned.
2. Air fry in your basket - middle rack - 425º -Air Fry - 6 minutes until just barely browned
3. Flip over into your foil lined oven pan (for the unit) so the bottom of the tortilla is now the top
4. Assemble your pizza
5. Slide in middle position of oven - 425º - Bake - 6 minutes (browned) or more (to death)

What we're having for one of our appetizers for pre-Christmas. EZ - quick, the kids love the stuff.

Merry Christmas everyone. If flying, be careful!!!

My wife and daughter love the air fryer. Just sent them your video. Thanks.

You're welcome - happy eating. As for the air fryer, this is the 2nd. The first one was one of those models where you can't see the food and I can't cook that way. Nearly burned up the place so many times Connie bought me this Cuisinart for Christmas (with the obvious message I'm cooking Christmas). Really do like this one for all it does (air fry just one function). So if anyone is looking for one - get one where you see the food cooking - much better deal than the other way.

Merry Christmas from a small cabin on a lake.

cabin.jpg

Attachments

• cabin.jpg
    cabin.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 114
That looks great, major step up from what I have been doing. I put one on top of my toaster and let the heat cook it flipping once. Then put some Salsa , shredded cheese and sometimes smoked salmon on and micro wave to melt the cheese. After seeing your video my life is changed,lol.

That looks great, major step up from what I have been doing. I put one on top of my toaster and let the heat cook it flipping once. Then put some Salsa , shredded cheese and sometimes smoked salmon on and micro wave to melt the cheese. After seeing your video my life is changed,lol.

Good! Do you smoke the salmon yourself? If so, got a method you can share?

Back