• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Borescope?

aktango58

FRIEND
18AA
Did a search, but not seeing any discussion on borescopes.

Not wanting to break the bank, but anyone have suggestions on ones that work and are easy to use?

What holds up to occasional use in all weather?

Thanks

I use a Vividia VA400 I picked up at the Wasilla Aircraft Spruce. I use the wireless adapter with my phone. That allows me to easily take and send pics. It does a great job looking at the cylinders and valves.

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

I use a Vividia VA400 I picked up at the Wasilla Aircraft Spruce. I use the wireless adapter with my phone. That allows me to easily take and send pics. It does a great job looking at the cylinders and valves.

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

I use the same thing. It does a good job and is pretty well built.

Vividia VA-150. It has its own screen. Two way articulating camera end. $179 on Amazon.

Having an articulating tip is a big deal. I have another scope without an articulating tip. Handy for lots of things but not inside cylinders. FWIW I like having a long, flexible stem. I can snake it into a wing, inspect inside the tail, look at pulleys behind panels, etc.

Last edited:
Back