• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

How do I send Private Message?

cubscout

FRIEND
With the new website format, I haven't figured out how to send a Private Message to someone on the forum. Used to be able to do it easily. Guess I need to earn a new Cubscout Badge.

Thanks. Cubscout

Curt,

Click a post username in on the right side of a thread, and the private message option will appear. Or you can go to the upper right hand corner and click notifications or profile and it should present the option.

sj

Thanks for the help, stewart and SJ, and the PM. It seems that the Computer Elves (or more likely, Ogres...) somehow re-formatted the look of my access to supercub.org to a very pared down version. In poking around, found a button at the bottom of page which returned it to the normal format. Problem solved. And in all likelihood, the problem was somewhere between the keyboard and the chair all along.

Thanks. cubscout

Are you logged in? Sometimes the ogres decide to boot you out without warning, but they'll let you back in when you clicky the thing-a-ma-jig.

Thanks for the help, stewart and SJ, and the PM. It seems that the Computer Elves (or more likely, Ogres...) somehow re-formatted the look of my access to supercub.org to a very pared down version. In poking around, found a button at the bottom of page which returned it to the normal format. Problem solved. And in all likelihood, the problem was somewhere between the keyboard and the chair all along.

Thanks. cubscout

Back