Thread: How do I send Private Message?

Post Thanks / Like

How do I send Private Message?

With the new website format, I haven't figured out how to send a Private Message to someone on the forum. Used to be able to do it easily. Guess I need to earn a new Cubscout Badge.

Thanks. Cubscout

Post Thanks / Like
    New format? if the recipient has private messaging turned off the PM won’t work.
    Thanks cubscout thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Curt,

Click a post username in on the right side of a thread, and the private message option will appear. Or you can go to the upper right hand corner and click notifications or profile and it should present the option.

sj
    "Often Mistaken, but Never in Doubt"
    ------------------------------------------
    Thanks cubscout thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the help, stewart and SJ, and the PM. It seems that the Computer Elves (or more likely, Ogres...) somehow re-formatted the look of my access to supercub.org to a very pared down version. In poking around, found a button at the bottom of page which returned it to the normal format. Problem solved. And in all likelihood, the problem was somewhere between the keyboard and the chair all along.

Thanks. cubscout
    Likes Steve Pierce liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you logged in? Sometimes the ogres decide to boot you out without warning, but they'll let you back in when you clicky the thing-a-ma-jig.

Quote Originally Posted by cubscout View Post
    Thanks for the help, stewart and SJ, and the PM. It seems that the Computer Elves (or more likely, Ogres...) somehow re-formatted the look of my access to supercub.org to a very pared down version. In poking around, found a button at the bottom of page which returned it to the normal format. Problem solved. And in all likelihood, the problem was somewhere between the keyboard and the chair all along.

Thanks. cubscout