• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

The best dad ever. As in forever

Scouter

SPONSOR
Exeter Maine
If your a dad please hold yourself up beside Chris Nesin after you watch this. He’s the best and despite all the nasty curve balls he gets thrown he can still park them in the bleachers once in awhile. like most Of you, I keep a list of people in my head that I truly admire There aren’t a lot of people on my list. Chris Nesin is on it
https://newschannel9.com/news/local...lies-high-with-elaborate-costume-for-daughter

jim crane

Last edited:
One of my lucky breaks in life was meeting April Nesin who introduced me to Chris Nesin. Both of them helped me through a challenging time in my life and were selfless in their efforts. Hopefully we can all help them keep the Corsair moving forward.

They spent about a month with us in Kansas City last year while Effie was getting some special treatments. Really a truly amazing family to be around and a reminder of how easy life has been to some of us.

sj

Thanks everyone. Hope to get a video ported to YouTube for upload. My passion for flying has had to change but we can deal with it.

No one on FB picked it up, but I'm kind of surprised none here saw the 89. Attention to detail folks.

Back