• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Cessna 185F fuel pump microswitch

ron

Wanaka,NZ
I wish to replace the low pressure booster pump microswitch on our C 185F.Printed on the switch is 12SE1-3.Anyone know where to purchase one of these please.Thanks.

Do a Google search, multiple sources. 'Onlinecomponents.com' shows seven at Honeywell.

Just a tip for the Cessna guys; all those little electrical components are easier to find in the wiring diagrams, in the maintenance manual, than in the parts book.

Web

Thanks wireweinie.That is the correct microswitch.Mounted on the microswitch body is a stainless steel arm with a small roller at the end.The roller runs on a cam at the end of the butterfly arm.All that is printed on this component is Micro j2-5.Sorry cannot seem to get a photo on this site.

If the arm is serviceable just install it on the new switch. It's just held on with the switch mounting screws.

Web

Here are some clips from the book. Look at part #52.

Web

Attachments

• pic.pdf
    48.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Switch.pdf
    30.5 KB · Views: 111
You have been very helpful wireweinie,I misread the number.Have you any sources for the JE-5 please.Nothing available here in New Zealand!

I see they have the switch as well at online components.I will get both online.You have been a great help.Perhaps you could come to NZ and fit it for me for a small charge!
Do you need the switch and the actuator?

Web

I see they have the switch as well at online components.I will get both online.You have been a great help.Perhaps you could come to NZ and fit it for me for a small charge!

Never been to the south side of the pond. Hope to get there one day.

Web

Back