Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LMA Super Cub plans

Post Thanks / Like

LMA Super Cub plans

Does anyone in the whole wide world know of anyone with a complete set of Light Miniature Aircraft Super Cub plans and build notes - that they would be willing to part with? I have just been scammed out of $300 for a set and my kids have been driving me crazy since they found out about my ‘new project’ Anything Super-Cub-like would be great, but have spent a lot of time researching Fred’s stuff since ordering said plans…
    Any help in that direction would be fantastic, here in Germany, infos and spares are rare, difficult to find and expensive to boot!
    All the best from a new member, Peter Gouws

Post Thanks / Like
    Peter. I have complete set of plans. Also have cd sent to me from man in New Zeland of a large collection of stills he took of his students build progress of LMA 5X-W at the secondary school where he taught. Please get in touch: glenschweizer@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Glen. The New Zealand connection is interesting. I think that he did the leading edge slats, flaps and squared-off wings, too. Would you link me a copy on Dropbox or similar?? I don’t need the STOL for Alaska, here in Germany space is a premium and the ability to just ‘drop in’ is a definite advantage, especially in an emergency