• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Waterbury Airport CT N41 Fly In and Campout Oct 22-24

gdflys

CT
Please join us for the 2nd annual Waterbury CT (N41) Fly In and Campout. Scheduled for Oct. 22 - Oct. 24. Fly in and spend a day or the stay whole weekend camping with other pilots and their families from around New England and the North East. Weather pending we plan to have some fly outs to other grass strips in the area, working on BBQ/Pizza/Taco trucks, STOL and spot landings, and a 50/50 pumpkin drop. There may be some local car clubs also joining us at the field. Please let us know if you're planning to attend so we can get an idea of how many will be joining in the fun. Free camping on field. Pets welcome on leash. There will be porta potties, firewood, Grills, generators and power stations available for you to use. Gentile's camp ground next door is available for RV sites with water/elec or full hookups. The bath houses should be available for use barring below freezing temps. They are in the process of finishing a heated bathhouse but it may not be completed by then.

WAT Whelen Aerospace Technologies is helping support the event and Waterbury Airport N41 by sending swag and a brand new G3 LED landing light their brightest light yet. We’re expecting some other sponsors and products to add to the raffle and prize list for those who can make it to the event. Please let us know if you plan to attend.

Plane Perfect is also joining the event sponsor list and will be sending some samples as gifts as well as a couple complete kits of their amazing products to be included in the raffle. I personally use most of their product line and they are outstanding. Thanks for their generous support.

Plane Perfect is also joining the event sponsor list and will be sending some samples as gifts as well as a couple complete kits of their amazing products to be included in the raffle. I personally use most of their product line and they are outstanding. Thanks for their generous support.

Thanks for the heads up Greg I plan on stopping in.
Hope to see some SC types as well.

Sent from my iPad using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Another very special thanks to Hangars Cafe at Sky Acres for donating two $25 gift certificates to the Waterbury (N41) Fly In and Camp out this weekend Oct 22-24. Hangars Cafe is one of our favorite stops for a great breakfast or lunch and the airport has some of the cheapest fuel around. The certificates will be another one of the multiple raffle prizes available for all those who join us at the fly in. Don’t miss out. The extended weather forecast is looking good. We would love to see lots of Super Cubs join us.

Well we had great weather and an amazing turnout for the fly in this past weekend at Waterbury Airport N41 in CT. There was a wide ranged selection of aircraft, trikes, taildraggers, amphibs, helicopters, powered hang glider trikes and a hot air balloon in the distance. The fall foliage was near peak and the temps brisk. We managed to get all the planned activities completed: fly outs to other local grass strips, STOL and Spot landing competitions, a pumpkin drop 50/50, aviation movie nights with food, folks, and fun. We had a couple of Cub clones but would love to see more next year.

43+ aircraft
20+ aircraft campers
200+ walk/drive ins.

I've tried to add pictures but keep getting denied due to number of url links.

Back