• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Mike MCS Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-YQK

So......
Is it time for Mike to be back at this site???

Sure miss his knowledge

Mike Come Back

I noticed his absence, gotta be a back story I missed. His hints and tips and tool thread was/is awesome.

Mike is content to let a world that can’t handle his no-baloney, call-it-like-I-see-it approach move on without him. And this site is the worse for it...

One of the guys here whose opinion was based on more than opinion. Can we pay him to come back?

Mike is intolerant to censorship. He left here and Facebook on about the same day but he’s doing fine.

Guys who can tune out the noise enjoy the music. There’s a lot to be said for that.

Mike is intolerant to censorship. He left here and Facebook on about the same day but he’s doing fine.

Guys who can tune out the noise enjoy the music. There’s a lot to be said for that.

I went through that with the Avid and kitfox forums. Started my own many years ago now (I think 08 or 09) and as of today I think I have moderated 3 posts. I detest censorship and find its much better to let the members sort out the BS and hand out to the beat downs to the folks that need it. It has worked exceptionally well.

Huge loss to this website imho. Probably the single most helpful member on mechanical questions......(like 17,000 of them) loosing Mike, is like Bob Hoover not showing up for the airshow. He would not hold still for censorship, and
Was not going to put up with it. I take my hat off to him. He was big part of this site. If you believe in TikTok and letting the IRS probe into your financial affairs ( being floated around under our government at the moment)
Your not going to miss Mike. If your man enough to question alot of this garbage, you probably will miss Mike.
Jm2c
E
Screenshot_20211027-144630~2.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211027-144630~2.png
    Screenshot_20211027-144630~2.png
    438.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back