• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Micro Aero Installation Manual/C Frame

Lampies

Porterville
Hi guys

I recently bought an Experimental Cub out of an estate. Most parts are there but some has gone missing through the years since the build was halted

With the project I got a set of Micro Aero VG’s and the green templates but without the manual or C Frame for the spacing. I made contact with Anni at Micro Aero to purchase these items separately but they are unable to help me(which is understandable). And also judging by the packaging it must be quite an old kit

Is there anyone that is able to help me with the installation manual or C frame dimensions for the Micro Aero VG’s?

Will be much appreciated

I’m pretty sure I have one to loan you. I’ll check in the shop this morning.

Like this one? I can’t find the manual. Oh and by he way, Divine Providence must be looking out for you because I had this in my hand last week and almost threw it away. I figured they send a new one with every kit so why keep it. Now I know. If you want it pm me. I’ll be home Monday.

DDD2AA7F-D2DD-4321-9593-17E439ABF016.jpg

Attachments

• DDD2AA7F-D2DD-4321-9593-17E439ABF016.jpg
    DDD2AA7F-D2DD-4321-9593-17E439ABF016.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 69
Back