• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Where is Cub12?? Did he scam me, is he Ok?

DragginTail01

Hi everyone.

Cub12, Marc Friesen, accepted money for super cruiser parts and never shipped them.

does anyone know him? All of his contact details are out of service.

About $500. Blamed the coronavirus (appropriately) at first for shipping issues, then dropped off the face of the earth. Internet digging has told me he moved from Ontario to BC and has bought a Glasair 3. If anyone knows him, I’d love a little help here.
Cheers

Dealt with him a few years ago most successfully. He had a working relationship with Catto and was extremely knowledgeable of Super Cubs, engines and props. Would have a hard time based on my experience thinking he would screw somebody, I hope I'm correct.

Dealt with him a few years ago most successfully. He had a working relationship with Catto and was extremely knowledgeable of Super Cubs, engines and props. Would have a hard time based on my experience thinking he would screw somebody, I hope I'm correct.

Same exact experience for me.

Same for me, he loaned me a Catto prop to use for 6 months. Talked to him a few times and was a nice guy

Glenn

Thanks everyone, this solidifies the opinion I had of him as a good guy. I hope nothing bad has happened to him, bc he has simply vanished from every possible way of contacting him.

Thanks everyone, this solidifies the opinion I had of him as a good guy. I hope nothing bad has happened to him, bc he has simply vanished from every possible way of contacting him.

If the link you posted is correct he is probably out guiding or flying hunters. Most of those guys you wont hear from during hunting season as they are putting a lot of avgas through the tanks and spend more time out in the field than close to a phone. I know several that will go virtually silent for months unless you have something to do with the immediate days business.

Hate to say it but if it's been a whole year that this guy has taken your money and not sent the parts, you've probably been ripped off.

Back