• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Pa-12 project, help needed!!

bunn_benjamin

Hello all! My name is Benjamin and I just purchased my first aircraft!!! She is a beautiful, albeit a bit tired, 1947 pa-12. I am an aircraft mechanic, so after a bit of digging I found some parts that definitely need replacing. If anyone has some spare pieces please send me a message or a text! I am happy to buy them off of you. I am in need of a front windshield, throttle cable, mixture cable, car heat cable, and the rear jury lift strut (the short one that runs from the middle of the main strut up to the wing). My number is 9077813101, thank y’all for your help!

Hello all! My name is Benjamin and I just purchased my first aircraft!!! She is a beautiful, albeit a bit tired, 1947 pa-12. I am an aircraft mechanic, so after a bit of digging I found some parts that definitely need replacing. If anyone has some spare pieces please send me a message or a text! I am happy to buy them off of you. I am in need of a front windshield, throttle cable, mixture cable, car heat cable, and the rear jury lift strut (the short one that runs from the middle of the main strut up to the wing). My number is 9077813101, thank y’all for your help!

Pretty sure Stoddards can hook you up. I have a buddy with a ton of PA12 parts but I can't get him to turn loose of any of them.

Back