• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Does Dakota Cub make 18-19 gallon PA-12 tanks?

Alex Clark

Life Long Alaskan
They only list the 23 gallon on their website. can never call during their business hours.

Bummer. I like the quality of their products. However, I was hoping to avoid the extra work and cutting that goes into the larger tanks.

I put a wagaero tank in a 12 about 10 years ago, it's still going strong last i heard. Be advised they are only 18 gallons now days. Be sure to pressure test it while it's out. I did hear they were back ordered during the pestilence.

I need the sight glass conversion. It would help if Wag Aero would answer their phones messages or e-mails.

Finally had somebody answer the phone at Wag Aero, who then forwarded me to a phone with no answer. Oh well.

I attempted to buy the Wag tanks, and they strung me along for months. It was a good thing for me I started tryin to get tanks long before I needed them. In the end I went with the 24 gallon Dakota tanks. It’s more expensive and mor work but we’ll worth it. Better craftsmanship and I was thankful for the extra fuel in Idaho this past
June. Also trying to get Wag to put a forward fuel port in was near impossible.

Sent from my iPad using SuperCub.Org

Just for an FYI for those wanting the -18 sight gauge fitting put in new Wag Aero tanks, FA Dodge has put many in before for those want it. Not bad if your in Alaska, if not, not sure if the shipping both ways would be worth it to you.

Back