• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

What we are doing down here in Northwest Arkansas

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
Richard McSpadden and Mike Fizer from AOPA spent a week or so down here in Bentonville waiting for the weather to get better. We finally got out and about on a not perfect day, but they put together a great article and nice video about what we are doing down here. When you are in the middle of the day to day you forget about what a cool place you live in. This was a great reminder for us.

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all-news/2021/september/pilot/land-of-oz

sj

Richard is one of the best thing that's happened to general aviation advocacy in a long time. Glad he could join you and explore more of America's aviation backcountry. Great videos!

MTV

Lot's of fun places I recognize. 8) I seem to be 2 steps ahead or behind Richard. Have not met him but he bought his Super Cub in New Mexico where we picked up the blue and white one for Summit and I guess he was in Bentonville just after our last visit?

Actually the photographer for AOPA and the guy who put together the video Mike Fizer was there after your last visit. What a great guy.

Actually the photographer for AOPA and the guy who put together the video Mike Fizer was there after your last visit. What a great guy.

Mike is indeed a great guy, and a truly gifted photographer.

MTV

Back