• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

2021 Airventure Meet Up Thread

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
A number of folks have asked about a SuperCub.Org meetup at Airventure. There is nothing official going on over there since we do the New Holstein event, however, if you are going to be there and want to meet up with folks, you can organize that here on this thread.

Have a great time wherever you go!

sj

I will arrive at OSH on Saturday morning, will be there all week.

I'll be there around Saturday. I'm teaching covering all week by the Ultralite Red Barn along with Forums Monday and Thursday at 4 pm. Come by and say high. Ready for any gathering that may come up.
Marty57

I'm teaching covering all week by the Ultralite Red Barn
Marty57
Four hour classes each day, Dang. I am watching schedules to figure which day to join in. Probably the day you get overwhelmed.

I’ll be in Experimental Camping with my 11 Monday on….prolly stop into NH for the weekend first. Have not finalized my plans yet

Work doesn’t like me being gone for too long, so I couldn’t pull off both New Holstein and AirVenture. I’ll be at AirVenture all week, and look forward to connecting with others if it happens.

I might try to visit New Holstein before Airventure starts, but that depends on any show duties I have (it is guaranteed I will be on the show grounds Monday-Sunday [emoji12]). You can find me at the Wipaire display between Cessna/Textron and Cirrus. Stop by if you need some shade or to say hello. Floatplanes throw a lot of shade!

—Amy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Four hour classes each day, Dang. I am watching schedules to figure which day to join in. Probably the day you get overwhelmed.
I'll have 12-15 stations set up each day, 1 or 2 people per station. It gets pretty busy. Come buy early; I'll be at the tent about 9:15 each morning, and sign up for the day's class. It should be a busy week! Schedule will be posted outside the tent.
Marty57

I can’t make NH sadly, but I’ll be in the Bearhawk booth all week in the homebuilt area. Might even have a few 500AGL shirts to give away early each day.

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

I'll be there (here) for the duration. You'll mostly find me in the Vintage area, as I'll be helping out with judging this year. If I'm not there, I'll probably be over at Pioneer Airport giving helicopter rides. Hope everyone has a safe trip and a great time!

Planning on leaving Albuquerque on Wednesday July 21 for New Holstein. Any one out west wanting to meet up on the way out If your planning on Osh it would be the same route. Flying a Rans S7

Arne

Flying in with my Dad in his Red Piper Clipper and camping in Vintage. Should arrive the weekend before. Doing a Short Wing Piper presentation on Wed at 9am at the Vintage Red Barn. Will be there till he is ready to go home

Plan to be at Homebuilt Camping arriving on Sunday but plans do tend to change
Dan Gervae I'll be going through the UP Sunday Morning and stopping for fuel somewhere. If your plans change maybe we can meet up

Is Home Built Camping a park in the next spot like the North 40 or is there some Aircraft type areas to park?

All the areas are essentially a lottery, You will find many of the RVs together in HB but those are the one's that came in a Caravan. I will be coming in a 63 aircraft group scheduled for 10:30 Saturday morning. Might be a nice spot in the N40 for us.

Depends how fast the RVs are going when they try and insert themselves into the back of the caravan;-)

I want a paint gun mounted on my plane so I can shoot all the RVs that cut in on me when I am flying the NOTAM'd procedure. Then I can walk around the grounds and find them and give them a piece of my mind.

We will be driving over and attending on Friday and Saturday. I will try to swing around and meet a few of you folks.

I'm driving in this year with a camper - hoping to arrive Thursday night depending. Looking forward to seeing some cool stuff.

Back