• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Filled a damage claim with my super cub

3689A

A couple weeks ago my cub was involved in a storm … damaged wings etc….I turned it into insurance … adjuster called.. did his spel…. I have my pictures sent in ….everything in on my part is completed ……even have the estimate sent in….. that was last Tuesday…. I haven’t heard from anyone.. not a thank you or yes we received it…. Should i request a new adjuster ? His communication skills needs some WD-40…. Is this normal…. I have never filled a claim before …..

That sucks - Not only is your property damaged but they guy who is supposed to make everything right is not responsive. I personally would not put up with it. I am friends with my agent and if this were to happen to me I would call my agent and tell him to fix it.

He won’t return calls or emails… it only takes to 2 seconds to reply with “ thank you” with a email…if he’s that busy why can’t he tell me that .. just have the common courtesy to say something..

A friend has been dealing with a really poor adjuster for several months now after a Cub accident. The adjuster in that case is communicating, but trying to low ball everything.

Have you contacted your Broker? IE: The person who sold you that policy? They may or may not be able to help, but they sure as hell should TRY.

MTV

Is it a sin to ask for pictures?
I hope it goes smoothly for you and that your back in the air sooner than later!

Back