• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

The Layover

tbone

Twin Cities, MN KANE
Being a corporate pilot has its benefits.
I have 3 days in IDA (Idaho Falls, ID) June 23-26 and would appreciate any suggestions from the community on how to spend my 3 days between flights.
Hiking l, biking and any general adventure are on the list as well as any “hangar flying” if someone is going to be around.

The Round-Engine-Round-Up fly in starts Friday there. Should be some very cool radial engine planes, including Staggerwings, at the AeroMark hangar.

The Round-Engine-Round-Up fly in starts Friday there. Should be some very cool radial engine planes, including Staggerwings, at the AeroMark hangar.

Ted nailed it! Go to Aeromark, and see if you can hook a ride in a classic. The Hoff’s, who own Aeromark are classics themselves. You won’t regret it.

MTV

Take a sailplane ride in Driggs. Classic car show in Mackay Drive along the Lemhi and Lost River ranges

Hell tbone, from what you’re describing I’d change the title to “the Hangover”:p

Anyone in the Driggs or valley area interested in going fly fishing and willing to take someone?

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

Back