• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Not for the faint of heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
When YouTube is cutting a $100k/month check for this content, it's just going to get worse.

This kid is making an estimated $6k/day from YouTube. God bless America. Somebody needs to teach him how to fly.

Last edited:
Beyond painful. I don't know if this is just a stunt or what, but the ailerons weren't rigged and obviously the wing wasn't bolted on.

He has money to trash like this?

And I guess he'll have more subscribers now.

Complete d bag. The ultimate white trash. Him and all his inbred cohorts. That poor Tcart was way nicer than the one I just spent time bolting together for my wife to learn in. Sickening. This jerk has moved to the number one spot on the most punchable face in America list.

That’s what’s making him money on you tube. Every time someone shares it and watches it. He’s laughing all the way to the bank. He buys extremely nice trucks and destroys them. Unfortunately it’s his money and doing this for the views gets him more of it. The more you watch, the more stuff he will destroy.
Maybe his friend will help him rig it and he will teach himself to fly. Best we can hope for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the new Hollywood. Remember your disgusted reaction views pay just as well as the views from folks who like it.

I heard a radio interview once with the guy who bought all the cars for Hollywood movies. He built the batmobile, etc. They would fly around the county in small planes looking for more possible General Lee vehicles. On average they destroyed one every episode or so.

sj

Sent from my Pixel using SuperCub.Org mobile app

I am possibly one of the few who has not clicked the link to watch this, I do not pay attention to "click bait". Call it a lack of respect or whatever.

I have a friend down in Alabama, he and his father have warehouses full of military vehicles, trucks, armor, quite an assortment. Clean, beautiful and crappy.
They lease to the movie industry. When they get a request, if they do not currently have what is needed they search the world to get it, they prep and maintain it during the movie production.
When done the vehicles go into storage.
When a call comes in that they can fulfill from inventory, profits are high, very high.

He sites films from the Bond series to obscure productions.

Besides the obvious knee jerk reaction to hate such an awful display of disrespect for an old plane I have to wonder if there's something else here.

With the massive growth in popularity of off-airport/taildragger/stol flying on youtube is this how it ends up? Have we grown our little segment of aviation to the point where it's gotten attention from the lowest form of entertainers for clickbait? Perhaps a watershed moment but not in the way we would want?

Besides the obvious knee jerk reaction to hate such an awful display of disrespect for an old plane I have to wonder if there's something else here.

With the massive growth in popularity of off-airport/taildragger/stol flying on youtube is this how it ends up? Have we grown our little segment of aviation to the point where it's gotten attention from the lowest form of entertainers for clickbait? Perhaps a watershed moment but not in the way we would want?

Very, very well said, I'll just leave it at that.

At least it's just a chevy this time. If it was something worth caring for it would be a different story.

Unfortunately for both parties they are among us. Nice to know tho that Taylorcraft wings will support foot traffic at least once. I was surprised they didn't rope the plane to a bumper hitch and try to tow it around like a kite.

Gary

A prime example of the cultural cancer that is social media- it gives a platform to people who never should have had one, and they make millions while contributing virtually nothing to society... and it’s not limited to non-pilots- we’ve got way too many “aviators” that are happy to prostitute themselves and over dramatize every little detail in pursuit of clicks and views. I love flying and airplanes and most of what comprises my industry, but I’m starting to deeply resent what is becoming the face and public perception of general aviation, particularly “bush/backcountry flying”. Every new YouTube thumbnail with “BUSHPLANE” emblazoned across it in big orange letters makes me want to throw up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back