• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Dakota Cub AWOL??

cub-size12

alaska
I cannot get Dakota Cub to call me back. I’ve left multiple messages over the last two weeks and they will not return my calls.

Anyone having similar problems?
more info?

Hi cub-size12 and rck!

So sorry for the mix up with the voicemail. We installed some cabinets in the office and the phones were connected incorrectly. We have received all voicemails left and are returning them today (6/15).

Thank you for your continued support,
Melanie with Dakota Cub

Thanks, Melanie!

Glad to hear everything is OK. Alwyas a pleasure to do business with you folks!

All my best,
Rob

Just tried calling today to check on my order, got the voice mail that the mailbox is full, so couldn't leave a message.

David Schober

As Melanie pointed out, I was able to get through later in the afternoon yesterday. Seems they are pretty busy and like everyone else, having issues with getting materials from vendors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just talked with Dakota Cub on Tuesday and got the best customer support I've ever received from Melanie! She was willing to do anything she could to help me out and she knew her stuff!

Has anybody had recent contact with Dakota Cub? I have sent emails and cannot seem to be able to get through on the phone, maybe they have an alternative number I can contact them on?
I have been trying (605) 757-6628
Jim

I'm having the same problem. I ordered 'in stock' parts at end of December and phoned twice since and was assured they would be on their way - nothing - emailed yesterday and still awaiting a response.
All previous dealings have been really excellent.
Frank

Hello! We're here. I've been out of the office for a couple days, your orders are shipping and you'll have tracking numbers as soon as I have them. When I'm not in the office, the phones are off so the guys in the shop can keep working on making parts. Send me an email or call the shop if you have any questions. 605-757-6628 mmorford@dakotacub.com or Brian's email, bmorford@dakotacub.com Have a great day!

Folks, can we please let this thread die now? Dakota Cub is a small company that offers many truly excellent products, which is why you’ve all placed orders with them.

But, again, they are a very small company, and, employees actually, believe it or not, have a life outside work. Complicating things, there are supply chain issues these days. I know Mark Erickson, the owner, and can tell you he’s as honest and hard working a person as you’ll find.

We now all have a means to contact Melanie directly, via PM here, and it’s obvious she and Dakota Cub are doing their best to keep up, and fulfill our needs. So, can we please take these concerns off a public forum, and contact the company directly? And, I realize it can be a pain, but a little patience when dealing with a small outfit would be welcome.

Thanks,

MTV

I love Dakota Cub. They make such good quality product that they are in high demand. Patience is worth it. Everything you get from them is extremely good quality.

Sent from my iPad using SuperCub.Org

Thank you for this. We appreciate you! You're right, we are a small outfit! Only 1 person in the office (me) managing all correspondence with customers, sales, shipping, invoicing, etc. There are 6 other guys here working tirelessly to get parts out the door. Things are moving a lot faster for us since I started full time in June. So, hopefully that shows to you all, if it hasn't already. We're always looking for talented help so if you'd like to move to SD, we'll take you! :) Have a great day and as always, let me know how I can help.

I had occasion to be in Sioux Falls a few days ago and on the way back to Minnesota, decided to stop in at Dakota Cub. I want to inform you that they are alive and well and doing a fantastic job. Melanie and her mom were staffing the office and taking care of orders. The rest of the staff were very busy producing parts and working on customer's airplanes. It appears that they are very busy just judging by the activity I saw.

I saw a number of the jigs and fixtures that Mark had developed to quickly and accurately produce the parts we need and I continue to be impressed by his ingenuity. They have a number of very modern pieces of equipment to manufacture the small bits that go into the wings and elsewhere.

I saw no moss growing under their feet. Please be patient with them as they continue looking for additional staff to handle the order processing, shipping, purchasing and inventory management of this invaluable resource for us Cub owners and pilots.

Guess the phones are still down. Sent a few emails over the last few weeks and haven’t heard back. Hate to post here but maybe they will see? Hopefully. Had a flap hinge failure a couple times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess the phones are still down. Sent a few emails over the last few weeks and haven’t heard back. Hate to post here but maybe they will see? Hopefully. Had a flap hinge failure a couple times.

Text me the address and I will send you parts. I have spares.

I just ordered some of their HP master cylinders (for you to install) over the weekend and they were marked as shipped by Monday...

HI! Sorry I have missed you. I've been trying to keep up with messages etc while away. I've been scolded before for posting/talking about my family so I hesitate to give much info... My oldest daughter has a history of epilepsy, she had a seizure a few weeks ago and we've been at several appointments and lengthy testing appointments to diagnose. We had our hopefully last appointment yesterday and I'm back in the office today. I will call you here in a bit, trying to get organized and listen to voicemails. That's a bummer about flying solo in the office but GOOD NEWS!! I hired someone to help me out with shipping so I can spend more time on the phone catching up with people. That person will start Monday the 27th.

I have voicemail access on my phone but it wasn't working yesterday which I realized too late yesterday to get help. Again - super sorry for missing you but here now and catching up.

Has anyone been able to reach Dakota Cub recently? I’ve been emailing approximately once a week since February 21st in regard to a PA-12 fuel tank. About ready to give up, but they seem to be the only option for a 23 gallon tank.

Has anyone been able to reach Dakota Cub recently? I’ve been emailing approximately once a week since February 21st in regard to a PA-12 fuel tank. About ready to give up, but they seem to be the only option for a 23 gallon tank.
Emailing is a waste of time with them. Keep calling them until they answer. Alternatively, just order the tank.

Emailing is a waste of time with them. Keep calling them until they answer. Alternatively, just order the tank.
I actually ordered the tank over a year ago, they had actually sent me one in February but I needed one with a provision for an electronic gauge sending unit. The tank was shipped back to them and I haven’t heard anything since.

Back