• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Neighbor wins Alaska airmen’s super cub!!!

3689A

Mike Donahoe was the lucky winner of the Alaska Airmen Super Cub!!! I’m very excited for him... he has had ppl for about 6-7 years... but I’m also excited to fly it has well.... has the same engine as mine but has the p-stol flaps so I’m really curious about that... my cub has the 82/44 prop this one has the 82/42 curious about that as well... be fun to have another cub to play around with!!
https://youtu.be/jXKoaJ-2JSI

Attachments

• 84BCA723-71FD-4443-A710-1213AC395CE0.jpeg
    84BCA723-71FD-4443-A710-1213AC395CE0.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 280
Hope to get a look at it some day! Might have to make it a point to get up your way this summer or fall, i guess.
Is Mike a member here yet?

I don’t think he is... probably should direct him to this site... or stop by my strip 20mt

This is clearly a rigged raffle. I bought FIVE tickets and again, I didn't win.

But, congratulations to the "winner".

8)

Travis won the c-180 last year....he graduated from Sidney Montana as well ...he lives in Williston... 2 Alaska raffle aircraft with in 50 miles of one another ...

So the next question is of course - when does next year's raffle start? A raffle ticket only represents hope until the winner is picked. A little hope and dreaming for the future is a good thing! Can't wait until the next batch go on sale.

Just checked this bird out last week. Beautiful work. Your buddy is going to love it! Make sure he thanks Steve for having his dog guard it for all these months!

Back