• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

How about a few atta-boys for a job well done!

Taledrger

SPONSOR
SW Michigan
I realize most may not care to follow "build threads" on here. Like many of you I am a "flyer" not a 'builder", HOWEVER...

Member here, AVNTEK, has spent the last 3.5+ years building a very nice L21 Javron Cub and he flew it for the first time yesterday!!

He should have started a new thread to announce it but, as is his nature, he put a couple of lines on his "build thread" (which I'm sure most don't follow..)

So this is it!! Go over to his L-21 Javron thread and give Jeff a big Thumbs Up or do it here!!

A great guy built a great airplane!!

I realize most may not care to follow "build threads" on here. Like many of you I am a "flyer" not a 'builder", HOWEVER...

Member here, AVNTEK, has spent the last 3.5+ years building a very nice L21 Javron Cub and he flew it for the first time yesterday!!

He should have started a new thread to announce it but, as is his nature, he put a couple of lines on his "build thread" (which I'm sure most don't follow..)

So this is it!! Go over to his L-21 Javron thread and give Jeff a big Thumbs Up or do it here!!

A great guy built a great airplane!!

Thanks Bob
I can't wait to get you in it for a ride and maybe some more tips on flying this thing
I managed to get 5 hours in over the weekend so up to 10 now 1/4 of the way to my 40
What a great Kit Jay has put together, and I must have done something right because this thing flies I think Perfect

A completed build is an awesome statement of attention to detail and persistence. My hearty congratulations! See you in Idaho, Utah, Montana and Alaska!

Congrats, there is a special....special feeling that comes with building and then flying your own aircraft. Hats off to you sir!!

A massive congratulations. I know how much work it is. Ya done good cowboy!! Now, the good stuff is coming. You are going to love it.

Congratulations.

Bill

Back