Thread: Supercub.org: Truth in Advertising Disclaimer...and Info for Pilots With Fertility Problems

Post Thanks / Like

Supercub.org: Truth in Advertising Disclaimer...and Info for Pilots With Fertility Problems

This is National Infertility Week, and my staff decided it necessary to wear orange (apparently the color for National Infertility Week) and to have a photograph taken to put on our Facebook page. I looked carefully through my wardrobe and the only orange article of clothing that I possess is none other than the festive tee shirt from the 2011 New Holstein Supercub.org Flyin. Here is the photo that was taken and that will be proudly displayed on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MidwestCent...oductiveHealth)...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Staff 2 22 21 2.jpg 
Views:	626 
Size:	192.1 KB 
ID:	55339

This provides me the opportunity to share a couple of YouTube videos that are made possible by Everlasting Hope, an infertility support group in North Dakota. I was asked to provide two presentations regarding infertility, and they are available at the following addresses:

Facing Infertility: An Examination of All Options, Not Only IVF
    Many times we see patients who come to the consultation thinking IVF is the only option that they have, when in fact it often is not. We will examine different options that those facing infertility might have.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l61lFCnG8Iw

Helping Our Children, Friends and Loved Ones Who are Facing Difficulties Conceiving
    Have you ever felt that your family and friends just don’t understand what you are going through as you undergo fertility treatments? This presentation will provide your family and friends an opportunity to see what’s up with this as they support you in many ways. We will offer an easy to understand view of infertility and treatment options, including a glimpse into the laboratory.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JjB0ix5y0E

I think that there are many here on the Supercub.org website who might benefit from watching these videos. I know that before I became a grandpa I was very concerned when I daughter was struggling to conceive. This inspired me to reach out to prospective grandparents in an effort to provide some insight into what was going on, and what was not going on. I respectfully submit these for your consideration.

Randy
    Thanks Bill Rusk, 8GCBC thanked for this post
    Likes StuBob, Captain Ron, Steve-N1964S liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You get to work with all those pretty ladies every day? Lucky man!
    Likes WWhunter, RaisedByWolves, OLDCROWE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by supercrow View Post
    You get to work with all those pretty ladies every day? Lucky man!
    Keeps him up............beat all day

Glenn
    "Optimism is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you!"
    Thanks DJG thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Many thanks for those who sent me pm's and emails regarding the presentations. I am glad they were helpful, and hope they will benefit others as the need arises. Having difficulty conceiving sounds like a far off problem until it hits you or those you care about. Thanks, again,

Randy