• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Looking for A&P near KGON (please read post)

-AV8R-

Connecticut
Hey guys, I'm looking for an A&P near KGON but I already know of a few really good ones. What I'm specifically looking for is an A&P that either specializes in, or has LOTS of experience with cubs or super cubs. I need some adjustments to my rigging done this September, as well as a floor panel replacement and reinforcement fabrication and it will require the removal of seats and flight controls, so I need someone who really knows their way around a cub. The Closer to KGON (Connecticut) the better. Any suggestions? I may also be looking to swap out an ignition system and install slightly bigger tires. (because of course)

Hey guys, I'm looking for an A&P near KGON but I already know of a few really good ones. What I'm specifically looking for is an A&P that either specializes in, or has LOTS of experience with cubs or super cubs. I need some adjustments to my rigging done this September, as well as a floor panel replacement and reinforcement fabrication and it will require the removal of seats and flight controls, so I need someone who really knows their way around a cub. The Closer to KGON (Connecticut) the better. Any suggestions? I may also be looking to swap out an ignition system and install slightly bigger tires. (because of course)
Tom Ford Grass Patch Aero Loudon NH or Mike Dupont American Aero out of Taunton Ma.

Back