Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WTB: PA-12 Super Cruiser

Post Thanks / Like

WTB: PA-12 Super Cruiser

Hello all -- figured I would post this here. I am looking for a PA-12 Super Cruiser to buy. I keep an eye on all the usual websites, etc. but wanted to post an ad here in case anyone happens to be looking to sell. I am in the Pacific Northwest and would prefer a somewhat local plane, but I am open to most any location for the right aircraft. Please reach out if you have one, or know of one for sale in great condition with a healthy engine, clear title, ideally regular use, no corrosion or other issues. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Catch the fish, to make the money, to buy the bread, to gather the strength, to catch the fish...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter7878 View Post
    Hello all -- figured I would post this here. I am looking for a PA-12 Super Cruiser to buy. I keep an eye on all the usual websites, etc. but wanted to post an ad here in case anyone happens to be looking to sell. I am in the Pacific Northwest and would prefer a somewhat local plane, but I am open to most any location for the right aircraft. Please reach out if you have one, or know of one for sale in great condition with a healthy engine, clear title, ideally regular use, no corrosion or other issues. Thank you!
    Im located in MN and will be selling my PA-12. It has 150hp and garmin upgrades for COMM and ADS-B.
    Would you like more info?
    Troy Lindberg
    Cell# 763-269-2969

Post Thanks / Like

pa-12

Quote Originally Posted by hunter7878 View Post
    Hi I have a 12 for you call me 218-749-5734

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you found a PA 12 yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    I did -- working on finalizing the deal now!