• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Wentworth Aircraft

IowaJ3

SW Iowa
Hi everyone, I’m having a heck of a time getting Wentworth Aircraft to respond on some parts I’m interested in. Been trying for 2 weeks mostly by phone and now by email but can’t seem to get them to respond. I speak with them on the phone but they don’t follow up.

Has anyone else had any issues with them, are they reputable to deal with?

Thanks

I wouldn’t buy anything from that company. They had a long time (several decades) employee who represented them at conferences, air shows, A&P seminars, etc. He was at the Montana conference last year representing them. One morning in his email was a message that said yesterday was your last day with the company. No reason given, no nothing.

And he’s a great guy.

MTV

I wouldn’t buy anything from that company. They had a long time (several decades) employee who represented them at conferences, air shows, A&P seminars, etc. He was at the Montana conference last year representing them. One morning in his email was a message that said yesterday was your last day with the company. No reason given, no nothing.

And he’s a great guy.

MTV
Just bought a 0 -360 lycoming from them had no problems got real good deal on low time engine came on time removed cylinders,looks like new in side . They lost log books so good deal for experimental

Go in person to KMIC, Crystal, Mn. Some things fairly priced.
I have gotten extremely good pricing on used parts.....and extras thrown in for free.

Back