• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Kansas City Area alert

Troy Hamon

King Salmon, AK
I am headed down to visit my jet pilot brother the week of April 27. Even though he flies jets, he still remembers how to fly. He taught me to fly when I bought an airplane, and a couple summers ago, I got to return the favor and do his tailwheel endorsement and get him out into the off-airport environment.

If anybody is around the Kansas City area and wants to visit with us, let me know.

I am headed down to visit my jet pilot brother the week of April 27. Even though he flies jets, he still remembers how to fly. He taught me to fly when I bought an airplane, and a couple summers ago, I got to return the favor and do his tailwheel endorsement and get him out into the off-airport environment.

If anybody is around the Kansas City area and wants to visit with us, let me know.

Troy, I just moved out of that town! We do have some other members in the area however!

sj

Will update when I have a chance to sort out with my family when there might be time to hang out at an airport, but we are still planning on arriving in the KC area Monday and our window is probably about a week.

Back