• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

2021 Johnson Creek Super Cub Fly In Official Info June 17-20

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
Hey Folks! The 2021 Johnson Creek Super Cub Fly In is ON THE CALENDAR for June 17 - 20 and registered with the IDT.

If you are planning on attending, please fill out this brief questionaire: https://forms.gle/9GsNeYjMqLQfZuPA9

Here is what we know so far:

1. There will NOT be a raffle this year

2. There is (as of yet) no sponsor handing out free meals and homebrewed beer.

3. YP Corner will likely be catering a meal or two

4. Idaho is now in Stage 4 or their Covid protocols. This means no restrictions to event sizes. Folks who are fully vaccinated can roam around mask free, etc. Businesses such as Ridleys market in McCall MAY still require masks, so be prepared if you go into town.

5. Please review the Johnson Creek operational guidelines: click here

We encourage you to wear a mask if you are at all concerned about folks who won't be, your health, etc. I trust everyone will be accepting of people's personal choices in this matter.

We are looking forward to a great weekend of flying and camradarie in Idaho!

sj

Last edited:
Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise. This may be my last year. Not getting any younger. Sell the 180 and buy a Corvette!

Hey All, Yep, we are still alive and doing well at The Corner. Looking forward to Fathers Day and seeing you all again. I am thinking we will donate a keg of beer and ice to keep it cold, just let me know what kind you want. Matt

JC

Hey Folks! The 2021 Johnson Creek Super Cub Fly In is ON THE CALENDAR for June 17 - 20 and registered with the IDT.

Here is what we know so far:

1. There will NOT be a raffle this year

2. There is (as of yet) no sponsor handing out free meals and homebrewed beer.

3. YP Corner will likely be catering a meal or two

4. We do not plan to have a "registration" but would like to have an idea if you are coming (survey for this purpose out later).

Just a great weekend of flying and camradarie in Idaho!

sj
Paul and I will be there even if we have to drive. Paul just sold his 185. Looking but not finding anything yet. Maybe the 12 will make its debut.

I’m planning to join if all goes well with my build. Plane should be ready by then.

Btw, the survey is closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m planning to join if all goes well with my build. Plane should be ready by then.

Btw, the survey is closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reminder! I meant to remove that post.

sj

Folks this is getting closer. I will be posting / sending out a survey soon to get an idea of expected attendance, etc.

sj

"Hey All, Yep, we are still alive and doing well at The Corner. Looking forward to Fathers Day and seeing you all again. I am thinking we will donate a keg of beer and ice to keep it cold, just let me know what kind you want. Matt"

Since this has gone unanswered, I'll throw my 2 pennies in: Anything except Bud Light, Coors Light, Anything Light. An IPA would be wonderful.

A local beer would be nice. I like supporting local breweries.

The amazing thing about light beers is that as they transit the body, the only thing that changes is the temperature.

I don't know if they're available in kegs, but Sockeye Dagger Falls IPA and Power House Porter would both be good choices.

I don't know if they're available in kegs, but Sockeye Dagger Falls IPA and Power House Porter would both be good choices.
If I was going, this would be my vote.....
BE36C917-02E0-4C5F-8DE8-09480D2D4F51.jpeg
A splash of lemonade, a dash of strawberry and a hint of beer. After a long day of fluffing and fairy-ing, it really makes a man feel like a Naturday.
Thanks again Tony for my post wreck graduation presents. Every time I open the liquor cabinet, I think of your long haired a$$ and how I don’t want to tear anything else up for a while;-)

Attachments

• BE36C917-02E0-4C5F-8DE8-09480D2D4F51.jpeg
    BE36C917-02E0-4C5F-8DE8-09480D2D4F51.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 237
If I was going, this would be my vote.....
View attachment 55582
A splash of lemonade, a dash of strawberry and a hint of beer. After a long day of fluffing and fairy-ing, it really makes a man feel like a Naturday.
Thanks again Tony for my post wreck graduation presents. Every time I open the liquor cabinet, I think of your long haired a$$ and how I don’t want to tear anything else up for a while;-)

You have to give most of the credit to Chris I think. She made them and devised the plan though I know Tony and he had to have added some witt to the caper. 8)

Chris is an amazing woman. Between rebuilding her cub, Tony’s and keeping all the rest of their stable going I’m not sure where she finds the time!

Folks! There is an attendance survey in the first post. Please take a minute to fill it out if you are planning on attending. We need to be prepared for your arrival!

sj

Last edited:
I seem to recall someone in years past saying one could send stuff to JC via UPS ahead of time (e.g. tent, camping gear, …). Anyone know more about this?

I'm planning to be there, in case anyone gets a kidney stone or altitude sickness :roll:

Truly a wonderful venue, great people. Can't wait!

Randy

Back