• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

HDHP tonight! George Campbell - A Professional Alaska Bush Pilot's Planes for the Mission

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
GeorgeCampbell.png

We all know George from his many posts on SuperCub.Org, but most of us have know idea about his working life in aviation!

Tonight (1/27/21) 7pm CST!

Details on how to watch it here: https://www.supercub.org/HDHP/

Attachments

• GeorgeCampbell.png
    GeorgeCampbell.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 278
Video George spoke about on Yukon Quest. He is flying at 26:00, cool takeoff in the mighty C90 Champ, Thanks George great show!

Video George spoke about on Yukon Quest. He is flying at 26:00, cool takeoff in the mighty C90 Champ, Thanks George great show!

Thanks all!

There is actually a few different shots of me in that movie. All of the airborne interior shots of me in the plane I was actually the camera man, as well as the shot of the cub taking off right over the camera! That was in Scroggy with a friend that now owns Tok Air.

Another article from the race that did not make the movie
Yukon Quest Article.jpg

That is the abbreviated story, with way more pucker factor, repairs, aircraft cleaning and interpersonal communication on the ground than the article relays... It would be a great story for a HDHP: You Would Not Believe!

Attachments

• Yukon Quest Article.jpg
    Yukon Quest Article.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 159
Great adventure George and I hope it continues. SE Baranof - rainiest part of the world some days I recall.

Gary

Sad that George is my neighbor (by Alaska standards) and I have to see him these days via YouTube. Looking good bud!

Back