• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Glenn Guilfoyle takes his Annual Dip

On Patrol

BENEFACTOR
Wentworth NH" The WAD" NH96
So Glenn Guilfoyle takes his annual plunge at the base of Kineo Mt. in Moosehead Lake in Maine. I always wanted him to do it today as it would be less wait time for the rest of us. 20200718_121439.jpg

Attachments

• 20200718_121439.jpg
    20200718_121439.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 352
Thanks for waiting to take the picture after he was mostly submerged! [emoji12][emoji275]

One of my favorite places in the whole world. Amy was supposed to go swimming with us there a few years back but chickened out. Maybe the water being over 200+ feet deep was too much for a flatlander from Wisconsin?

Glenn

One of my favorite places in the whole world. Amy was supposed to go swimming with us there a few years back but chickened out. Maybe the water being over 200+ feet deep was too much for a flatlander from Wisconsin?

Glenn

And then you left without me in 2019! I’m still hurt. But there is always 2021, right? I have some time to work on my floating between now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's nothing like taking a full summersault off a Beaver's wing then sucking in a thousand mosquitoes following.

Gary

Back